Friday, July 13, 2012

Going down to Panama.....

Clyde here,

When Terry and I were doing our research on moving to Panama, we came across Shorty and Slim and their wonderful music.  This is our favorite and I just thought about it and have been playing it again.

Terry told me, we have to share this with our Blog readers as it brought back the memories of the excitement of making the decision to move down to this beautiful country.

So, click on the link and be sure to make it full screen!  It is in HD so the video is of good quality.

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC! Love the video and the song! Thanks for sharing and I will now go to YouTube to check out Shorty and Slim! So encouraging!

    ReplyDelete

Life In Portugal....At A Snails Pace....

Yesterday was just another day in Portugal when my dear husband Clyde said he was going to run to the pharmacy for a few things. Time passed...